- Site Use Generally
- Your User License
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access the Site and its content in accordance with these Terms. Our Site is hosted in the United States and contains information that is appropriate for access and use in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, and U.S. Territories, possessions, and trusteeships (“Applicable Markets”). We make no representation that any materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the Applicable Markets, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Any references on the Site to specific products or services are applicable only to those available in the Applicable Markets, and any product claims and comparisons to other products on the Site apply within the Applicable Markets only. Those who access this Site from other locations do so according to their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, including laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the U.S. or the territory in which they reside. We reserve the right to refuse service in our sole discretion and without notice. We reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion if we believe that user conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to our interests. You are solely responsible for your use of the Site, and you agree to compensate, hold harmless, and defend us from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use or misuse of the Site. Posting or transmitting any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, is strictly prohibited.
- Limitations on Your Use
No material from our Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without Anovite’s prior written permission, except that where the Site is configured to enable the download of particular Content, you may download one copy of such Content to a single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that you: (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to the Content, and
- do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, or brands. You may not, without our prior written permission, frame or mirror any material contained on this Site on any other server. The unauthorized use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is expressly prohibited.
In the event that we offer downloads of software from this Site and you download such software, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively the “Software”) are licensed to you by us or third-party licensors for your personal, noncommercial home use only. We do not transfer title to the Software to you. You may not distribute or otherwise exploit the Software or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
- Customer Guarantee
Anovite guarantees the quality of any product which carries the Anovite name and certifies that the products manufactured for it meet high standards of freshness and purity for customer use. We are confident that you will find our products satisfactory in every way. We stand behind the quality of our products and guarantee your satisfaction. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with our products, you may return the items for a refund if neither you nor we have terminated the Agreement and the products or services were purchased within ninety-days. Associates/Customers are required to return the product bottles (opened, unopened, or used) within 90 days of the purchase date. Refund will be issued on bottles returned only. Enrollment packs require ALL bottles returned to be eligible for refund. The refund shall be ninety percent (90%) of the purchase price. Shipping and handling charges incurred will not be refunded. Associates/Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.
You may return items per the Merchandise Product Return form available on the Site. Detailed information on returns handling can also be obtained on the Site within the Policies and Procedures; or contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section, below, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Additional Terms
All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions as defined in Section 14 below) provided on this Site (collectively “Content”), such as the Site design, text, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, images, magnetic translation, digital conversion, etc., is our exclusive property or the property of our licensors and is protected by US and international copyright laws, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The posting of any such elements on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such elements. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such elements viewed through the Site. Except as stated herein or as otherwise provided in an express authorization from us, no material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, modified, or distributed in any way, in any form or by any means, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Any unauthorized use of any material contained in this Site is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise noted, all product names, company names, and all other trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, logos (collectively the “Marks”) used and displayed on this Site are our registered and unregistered Marks and the Marks of our licensors. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Marks displayed on the Site. Our Marks and those of our licensors may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. The use or misuse of any Marks or any other materials contained on the Site, without the prior written permission of their owner, is expressly prohibited.
For Associates with a business powered by Anovite, your user license includes a revocable right to access and use certain trade secret, confidential, and proprietary business information, which includes, without limitation, genealogical, downline, or Line of Sponsorship (LOS) information (i.e., information compiled by Anovite that discloses or relates to all or part of the specific arrangement of sponsorship within the Anovite business, including, without limitation, Associate lists, upline and downline organizations, all Associate contact and business performance information, and all Customer contact information generated therefrom (Proprietary Information), which may be made available to you on the Site. You acknowledge that Anovite is the exclusive owner of all Proprietary Information and agree to maintain all Proprietary Information in strictest confidence and to use it only as authorized by Anovite. You agree not to compile, organize access, create lists of, or otherwise use Proprietary Information except as authorized by Anovite under the Anovite Policies and Procedures, as amended from time to time.
- Shall not imply, either directly or indirectly, that Anovite is endorsing its products;
- Shall not use any of our Trademarks or the Trademarks of our licensors;
- Shall not contain content or material that could be construed as offensive, controversial or distasteful and should only contain content that is appropriate for all age groups;
- Shall not disparage us or our products in any way or otherwise negatively affect or harm our reputation and goodwill;
- Shall not present false or misleading information about us or the Anovite opportunity;
- Shall not misrepresent any relationship with us;
- Shall not replicate in any manner any content in the Site; and
- Shall not create a browser or border environment around Site material.
The information and features included in this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. By accessing or linking to this Site (to the extent linking is permissible), you assume the risk that the information on this Site may be changed or removed.
- Claim of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted property has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our copyright agent the information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your physical address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to our copyright agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that contains the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Anovite may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site can be reached as follows: By Mail: Anovite, LLC Attn: Compliance 14512 South Center Point Way Suite 100 Bluffdale, Utah 84065 By Email: email@example.com By Telephone: 877-295-1269
- Public Forums and Communication
“User Forum” means an area or feature offered as part of this Site that offers the opportunity for users to distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more Site users, including, but not limited to, a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, or e-mail function. User Forums are provided to give users a forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you distribute on or through the Site under your User ID, username or otherwise by you in any User Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same. The individual who posts content in the User Forums (“Community Content”) is responsible for the reliability, accuracy, and truthfulness of such content, and we have no control over the same. Additionally, we have no control over whether any such posted material is of a nature that users will find offensive, distasteful or otherwise unacceptable and expressly disclaims any responsibility for such material. This means that you, and not us, are solely responsible for all Community Content that you upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or on the Site. You are also solely responsible for all Community Content posted under your user account. You represent and warrant that (i) you own or otherwise control all of the rights in and to the content that you post; (ii) that the content is accurate and truthful; (iii) use of the Community Content you supply does not violate these Terms; (iv) the Community Content does not infringe, violate, or interfere with any intellectual property or other rights of any third party and does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (v) the Community Content will not cause injury to any person or entity. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any Community Content submitted by you is offensive or inappropriate, we may remove it immediately or ask you to retract or modify the Community Content in question. If you fail to meet our request within the time specified, we may remove the Community Content. We have no obligation, however, to restrict or monitor Community Content in any way. Should Community Content be deemed illegal, we will cooperate with the proper authorities, including but not limited to submitting all necessary information to them. You acknowledge that Public Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a Public Forum. You understand that the uploading to and/or posting of any Community Content in any User Forum shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Anovite, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Community Content. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk. We do not and cannot review every message posted by users in the User Forums, and Anovite is not responsible for the content of these messages or the views or opinions expressed by the users of the User Forums. Information disclosed in the User Forums is by design revealed to the public. You acknowledge that we are under no obligation to pre-screen Community Content. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete, move or edit content, in whole or in part, submitted by you to the Site for any reason in our sole discretion. In addition, we may delete, move, edit or disclose the contents of messages when it is required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights and property or to protect the safety of our users or the public. In no event do we assume any obligation to monitor the User Forums or remove any specific material. Any material, information, or idea you submit to us or the Site by any means may be disseminated or used by us without compensation or liability to you for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. We have no obligation to keep any submissions confidential, return any materials that you submit to us, or compensate you for the use of any such materials under any circumstances. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on our use of any materials, ideas, or information that you submit to us. You should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any User Forum is at your own risk. We are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any User Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith. We do not control the Community Content posted on or through the Site and, therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Community Content. You are solely responsible for any use or reliance on the Community Content, including on its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Community Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Community Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Community Content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Site. We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to any Submissions that you make to the Site. We do not claim ownership of the Community Content you upload, place, or post through the Site. You are responsible for protecting your rights in such Community Content and are not entitled to our help in protecting such Community Content. By uploading, placing, or posting Community Content through the Site, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable license, under all intellectual property and other rights, including, without limitation, privacy and publicity, to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, transmit, exploit, create derivative works from the Community Content (in whole or in part), and incorporate such Community Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed, for any purpose associated with the Site. You grant us and our sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Community Content, if we choose. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on “moral rights” and similar theories, if any. Please note, however, that certain activities (e.g., contests) that involve the submission of Community Content by you may have terms applicable to your Community Content that differ from those above. In the event such terms differ with these terms, such terms will govern and have precedence over these terms with respect to your Community Content.
- Rules of Conduct
Your Authorization to Use the Site. Your authorization to use the Site and contribute to it depends on your compliance with community standards and the conduct guidelines set forth below. If you fail to conduct yourself appropriately, we may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of the Site and/or take other appropriate measures to enforce these community standards and conduct guidelines. The following is a non-inclusive list of behaviors that are not permitted on the Site. By using the Site, you agree that you will not upload, post, transmit, submit, distribute, or otherwise make available to the Site any Submission that:
- (a) is tortious, libelous, defamatory, disparaging, abusive, harassing, harmful, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise unreasonably offensive [as determined by us in our sole discretion]; (c) is violent or promotes violence, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is false, misleading; or (e) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm
any person or entity;
- is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug use, harassment, abuse, theft, terrorism, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
- infringes, misappropriates, or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, identity right, publicity right, privacy right, or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
- impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any of our members, company officials, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives or users, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or otherwise disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or to Anovite, including forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission to the Site for any reason;
- is commercial, business related or advertises or offers to sell any products services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
- contains any personal advertising, unsolicited commercial email or “spam,” or offer for sale of any non-Anovite products or services, except in areas, if any, specifically designated for such purposes – This includes unethical marketing, advertising, “chain letters,” or any other practice that is in any way connected with “spam,” such as (a) sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address, (b) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or (c) promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical;
- contains a virus, Trojan horses, malware, other harmful component, any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or intercept messages sent from a computer or communications device, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Site or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
- collects or harvests the information of any user or otherwise access the Site using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers)
- (a) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “flaming”, “spamming”, “flooding”,
- Removal of Submissions
Anovite is committed to the safety of our children. Persons under the age of 18 may not enroll as Anovite Associates or register as Customers. Children under the age of 13 may not purchase products through any of our Websites. Anovite does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATABILITY, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRSENTAITONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION). WE MAY IMPROVE OR CHANGE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THIS SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE OR IN OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERRED TO WITHIN OR LINKED TO THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Content of the Site is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, accounting, tax, investment advice, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, is not intended to be a substitute for such advice, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any of the Content included in, or accessible through, the Site without seeking the appropriate legal, medical, or other professional advice. Reliance on any information appearing on the Site is strictly at your own risk. The Site may contain the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of the Site, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by other users.
- Limitation of Liabilities
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue:
- Limitation of Action
- General Terms
- Contacting Us
|By Mail:||Anovite, LLC|
|14512 South Center Point Way|
|Bluffdale, Utah 84065|
- Effective Date